End anxiety app worked <3!

K today I had a fantastic day :D! Last night ...yesterday night I tried for first time to use a anxiety app like hipnosis ...and after the 45 min it told me to gather my pain and put it into a box and into a hot air balloon and everytime exhale the balloon full of "bad"flys higher sooo my 6YEAR stomach pain everyday has not buged me all day my chest isnt tight I wasnt tired allday on the couch !! I dont know how els to explain jus cant belive it might have worked befor bed tonight im going to do the hypnosis again and kee everyday. Jus didnt think it would even work and afer one day im so shocked :)! Today also my 5 months quitting smokeing ciggarets <3 I recommend everone try the app its called end anxiety blue with a white flower

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm downloading it now! I hope it helps me.. Thanks for posting this.

• Relaxed breathing is an important part of anxiety management. Your stomach pain and chest tension may have been physical symptoms of anxiety eased by breathing correctly.

Using an app to remind you is a good starting place; breathing independently will give you even more self-control. Long may it last, but hopefully through your guided practise, you can be self confident in managing your anxiety rather than relying on something to do it for you.

You may also like...