I can't do this

I have been waiting for over 2 years for dental help but because I have extreme fear of the dentist. Agoraphobia. And other health problems and medicaid no one will help me. Then a month ago my husband left me and moved out of state. He never even told me what he was doing till I got the divorce papers and he was gone. Now I have no support person and no help to even get basic things. I have never felt so all alone. I'm 60 years old and I'm scared to death. I just don't know what's going to happen me. I'm terrified

5 Replies

• I'll tell you what will happen to you you will be just fine x it may take along time but you will get there for sure there's lots of people on here to talk to please don't feel alone or sad xx

• Thank you for replying. I am worried because I have withdrawn from the few people I know and I'm afraid of everything. There doesn't seem to be a purpose in my life anymore. I spend my days waiting for a man who will never come back. For dental help so I won't be in constant pain anymore and for someone to care and check on me to see if I'm dead or alive

• You don't need to thank me we're all here to help each other if we can it's hard when there's a bug shake up in your life but you will adjust and see in the end that it must of been for the best I know it doesn't feel like that at the moment is there a reason you don't see your friends can you call them and ask one to pop in now and then for a cuppa and chat ? If they can't brew up and message me I too have a fear of dentists I have to be sedated (£160 a time plus cost of work ) usually but lately I've been much better with it as I decided i can't afford it for small things :( is there any local charity's near you that can help you with getting out and about build it up slowly xx

• There is no reason I just don't want to see anyone. They really aren't friends just people who live in the same building I do. All my family and real friends have passed away.

I tried agencies and apparently there is no help. This heat is making me feel worse.

• Aww bless you well I'm always here ;)

You may also like...