OK.  This is a weird one and never came across anyone who had it. OK. ... I feel.sometimes that my tongue is thick or kinda swollen with burning sensation . This causes extreme anxiety which obviously then causes panic etc.... it's a horrible thing. ..I did Google it and it does seem to be anxiety related. Just seeing if anyone else has or had this xxxx 

2 Replies

• Hello, I will get this from time to time.  I find it is when I am extremely anxious.  The more I focus on it the worse it gets.  I notice I usually get other symptoms when this occurs such as tingling sensations in my hands and feet, light headedness etc.  I am on medication for anxiety and may have to take an extra one, lie down if I can and try to do relaxation tools I have been taught.  I have a therapist, so I try to get into her ASAP because something is triggering this amount of anxiety that I need to process.  I do not know about you, but I hate having anxiety and unless someone else experiences it, most people have no clue as to what it really is.  

• Oh I'm so glad .not alone with this.... or kills me x 

You may also like...