Feel drunk constantly

Hello. Thought I would post on the topic that everyone doesn't really have an answer to. I know people are going through the same thing and might have an answer. My story started 8 months ago. Randomly started feeling drunk at the gym and went to the doctor. Within the 8 months I have literally been to the ER 15 times and the have been tested for everything with my doctor. I'm a completely healthy 25 year old according to these doctors, but I feel like I'm losing control of myself. I'm scared to sleep! Sleep is supposed to be natural and nourishing, but I am scared of being in a comatised state. I've never been scared of anything until I've felt the drunkness. I was in the military for 4 years and worked hard. Now it feels like I cant hold a job even if I wanted to. I also get shaky and super nervous around people in college in speech class. I've never been that way before. If anyone has an answer I would greatly appreciate it.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...