Is this anxiety?

I think I have suddenly started suffering with anxiety. I have a bulging disc in my back it has taken 5 months to diagnosis. Been on pain killers for this long. But recently I had to leave my job. My partner is now abroad working. I am hoping to get out there after my appointment with a consultant. But recently I have had wierd symptoms. First I thought my face was swollen and like my tongue was too big for my mouth. Then I seemed to get over that. But Sunday night I woke up shaking but bright red and my heart pounding. Then has upset stomach been to doc he thought maybe food poisoning. But it's 4 days on now and I'm still having symtoms. Seems worse at night. Getting wierd feelings in my legs that I then panic is thing I have heard of that is extreme rare to do with my disc. I feel better often in the afternoon. But awful in the evening almost like I'm gonna pass out! Could this be anxiety doing this to me?? I just want to feel normal again.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...