Anxiety is a bitch

Hi I have suffered anxiety for 7 years I'm new to this forum though, I get symptoms all day everyday, especially dizziness and disorientation, I was just wondering if anyone gets the same type of dizziness? Let me explain mine,

If I'm sitting on a chair and that chair wobbles I feel like I'm going to fall over, also if I'm pushing a shopping trolley and someone knocks in to it I feel like I'm going to pass out! I've started suffering my dizzy spells while driving too

5 Replies

• Yes I get dizzy like that too sometimes:) just remember that's it's all anxiety and nothing to panic about because the more you panic the worse it gets:)

• Hi and welcome

I get dizz y spells sometimes and quite anxious when I am driving. I find deep breathing helps to control them. Count in for 10, hold for 10 and then release for ten.

Hope this helps

• Same here. I cant stand straight for long coz i tend to disorient. Sometimes all of a sudden, i feel like falling. Imagine standing inside the elevator then the elevator suddenly fall. Thats how i feel.

• This is exactly how I feel every day :-/ feel proper pants

• Thank you for your replies I know it sounds wrong but it always helps to know that your not the only one getting these symptoms, I've had such a bad week this week, head pressure, dizziness,chest pains, shoulder and neck aches fuzzy headed and disorientation! Urgh just feel really rubbish

You may also like...