When you breathe heavily, does anyone feel a sigh of dread?

Hey all. I started having bad health anxiety about 5 weeks ago and it got worse and worse. I am currently on sertraline.. At first they made the symtoms worse but now they have got better. I was just wondering if when u take a big breath does anyone feel dread and then butterflies in there high stomache.. I have real bad anxiety, from the moment I wake up to the moment I go bed. It's getting me down it really is.. Please any one?

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I get that too and dizzy when I breathe in, its all part of it. I find ignorimg the sensation usually makes it easier. I have symptoms all day too. I am about to be done though. I am over it, and tired of it, and God didn't give me life to be living like this. I will pray for you

• At least I ain't alone then:) it makes me feel like somet is wrong with my lungs or I'm really sick.. Then I start worrying and then feel sick. Even if I have a cough I think it's serious! It's getting me down so bad. And aw thanks:) I hope ur symtoms get better too:)

• hi Beth. Just to say I've been on Sertraline for 5 weeks today and boy has it been a bumpy ride! The side effects I've had are hard and the constant butterflies and sickness with it have been difficult to cope with sometimes. I hope you haven't had to many side effects. Anxiety symptoms are different for all of us. My breathings ok, it's my stomach that gives me grief. I think the Sertraline is starting to work. I hope you're seeing results to. Take care xx

• hey.. when i first started taking sertraline i felt asif they were making me worse so i kinda missed a few of them which i regret cus its takingf longer for them to finally get into my system! and yeah i get butterflys especially when i worry my self and over think things i more than likely dont have. it makes me so paranoid even tho ive been to the doctors and they listened to my lungs and did a ECG and all come back normal:( and thankyouuu, you to:) xx

You may also like...