Attention seekers

One of my of my colleagues is driving us mad. She had always been an attention seeker, but she is getting worse. We had a collection because she as supposed to have pneumonia and the following week I saw her shopping. She's always the centre of attention. Whatever you've done she's done it better. I was I'll with swine flu last year but of course she got it worse.

Last edited by

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I think we all know someone like that Holly. They are really annoying aren't they? I usually wind them up but that's probably not the best solution. :)

Bev xx

• Ah yes... one of those people who's always done it, but done it better than you... and if they haven't done it they tell you why it's not worth doing anyway. ;)

• My pet hate is when I buy something and some idiot says - oh you could have got it cheaper there...I did! Grrrrrh

bev xx

• There's always one isn't there among a group of people. When I was a kid if I got something,( and we didn't have heaps of money), a kid down the road always got just about the same thing. I can remember how annoying it was and that would be 55 years ago!!! Haha.

I just don't buy into these people's conversations and turn it around to another subject.

Hang on in there, someone will outdo her soon..... Julie xx

You may also like...