Hey all

Afternoon all, hope you are all doing well..I just wanted to give a little update as I am on and off here as I'm trying to help myself.

Compared to a little while back, where I felt I was totally insane, I now don't feel so bad.. I still have anxiety and I still have bad thoughts (very minimal, but their there). I am not so afraid of whats happening to me and I get to grips with it quite quickly.

The main reason for my post is to say thank you to every one of you who has replied to me with support. I honestly feel you have all helped so much and given me more of an understanding of what I/we are going through.

I'm still waiting on cbt (I'm going to chase it up) and I am very much looking forward to it as I feel I'm ready for it.

How long I'll be like this for I do not know, but I'm making the most of it whilst I can.

Thanks again all xxx

Last edited by

2 Replies

• LooLoo

So pleased you are sounding more positive :)

Its a relief to no we are not insane after all ,you now no its your anxiety , which seems to be improving :)

I am happy the thoughts are dwindling , I knew they would if we give them less power, if they do pop up , throw them out again , remember they wont hurt you

I hope your CBT comes soon & goes well , let us no

Hope you have given your self some praise as this is not easy & you have done all the hard work to get to where you are now , so well done you :-/

Hope your family are all keeping well :)

• Hey whywhy and thanks for your reply lovely :-) hope you are doing ok?

I'm trying my best to just brush it all off and I'm understanding it is always going

To be there if I let it.

I shall give you a little update when I know more about cbt.

You may also like...