Morning :)

Bit late this morning.. Well took my daughter to her first day at college this morning. I was like a swan... All calm and regal on top but underneath I was really panicking for her!! She suffers with anxiety as well, so I had to control myself and breathe! We got there on time did some breathing exercises together before she went in. Just had a text from her, she has made a new friend:) so proud of her, she's been through a lot in her 14 yrs and she has done so well. Hope you guys are ok today, Hugs xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Morning :)

Well done to your both :)

I think your daughter will love college , i no a a lot prefer it to school :)

Hope you can relax now , I do no as Mum , we can worry especially as your daughter has anxiety as well , it must be really hard , but how lucky is she to have a Mum like you that totally understands & has your support & thats going to help her through all this

Let us no later how the rest of her day went & I bet if you havnt already , those dogs might need a walk :-/

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Thank you whywhy , you made me smile:) I'm ok , now that I know she has someone to hang around with:) I just got back from walkies:)) speak later, hugs xx

You may also like...