Just as the caterpillar thought it was all over...........it became a butterfly

Just as the caterpillar thought it was all over...........it became a butterfly

Hoping I'm going to feel ok to go to my friends birthday bash this weekend...it's going to be a 3 and a half hour drive..I'm being a bit adventurous really....

Must admit its given me something to focus on....going to pack a few things a little later...

I really cannot believe the highs and lows of this illness....it's confusing and very very cruel....lets hope I can spend some quality time with my friends....

We must have hope........ X x x

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm sure you will enjoy it once you get there, I am the same, then after wonder what all the worry was about!

Enjoy x

• Thank you Eta...yes quite often the anticipation....

Xxx

• Awww good luck, hun - I'm sure as you say the "anticipation" is worse than the reality! Hope you have a good drive, and have a fabulous time once you're there! Be thinking of you, and good luck! Do let us know how it went!

Love

Rose

xxxx

• Hi Rose

Thank you

It's something to distract me :)

Sue x

• Sounds like you are going to have a great time. Try to anticipate all the good things that will happen. It might give you something really positive that you can build on.

• Sounds like you are going to have a great time. Try to anticipate all the good things that will happen. It might give you something really positive that you can build on.

• Yes, I am looking forward to it...even the drive on my own...been getting some music sorted for it haha...

Lets hope the sun shines

Sue x

• Hi Sue,

Love the title, are you going hippy on us ?

If you are it sounds great :-) i'll just get my crimson trousers out of mothballs........

Yes get the music sorted, flower in your hair :-)

And dont forget to pack yourself, take it nice and steady, no hurry.

Sounds very exciting..........

Hope you have a great time too

B

xxxxx

• Haha

Love the title ,has a feel good thing to it...

Yes looking forward to it .....a little adventure for me...it's kept my mind off things as I like to prepare in advance, I have ocd tendencies and prepare lots of stuff for a journey well in advance,,

Xx

• I think it will do you the world of good.............. Im going to spend the weekend with my friend, and I cant wait.........

xx

You may also like...