I miss nature : Hereโ€™s an acrylic... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

53,450 members โ€ข 53,998 posts

I miss nature

Starrlight
Starrlight
โ€ข81 Replies

Hereโ€™s an acrylic painting I just hung in my bedroom so I wonโ€™t miss nature as much ๐Ÿ˜‚

81 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Starrlight,

Your pro about waves reminds me that you have to take your opportunities when they come,

Because if you donโ€™t they will probably

never come again ...

Catman

๐Ÿ˜‡

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to Catman22

So true we need to practice being in the present moment because we canโ€™t get that moment back

Catman22
Catman22 in reply to Starrlight

Weโ€™ve got to Do Something,

when we have a chance to

or all is lost

Chris

๐ŸŒŠ

Magical ..I love it ! ๐Ÿ™ƒ...Starrlight .shines brights enchanted garden ๐Ÿ˜„

Awww ๐Ÿฅฐ thanks my ๐Ÿ™ƒ friend

Starlight, if you could see right outside my back door, your painting resembles exactly what I see. Itโ€™s part of the uniqueness of my home, the view of endless trees and landscape thatโ€™s priceless.

Very nice work. Love it. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Cool where do you live?

I actually live on a mountain. The sub division has Creek and Forest in the name if that tells you how many trees and terrain Iโ€™m surrounded by.

Lots of deer, raccoons, fox, squirrels... saw two beaver a month a go. I wonder where they went btw...haha

Still looking for my first big foot sighting. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‚ my husband has big foot stories ... thatโ€™s awesome that you live on a mountain , what a dream

This is my retirement home. We plan to enjoy peace and quiet for a change outside the normal we were living three months ago.

My living room is about 80% glass, I get to see stars and the moon laying on my couch. I wish I could have all my friends from Crap Lives Matter visit. ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’œ

youtu.be/_uEfmQt34Nc

Omg, That was amazing. Canโ€™t say Iโ€™ve ever caught my hummingbirds napping. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thought youde like it ๐Ÿ˜„hope youโ€™re keeping well

Iโ€™m doin okay. Canceled Thanksgiving and remodeling my laundry room. No family visits for safety reasons so why not remodel and cook turkey on the side. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

You doing okay?

Happy Thanksgiving Roxie. Have fun remodeling. I love doing stuff like that. โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿฆƒ

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too. โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿฆƒ

Cabinet space was less than desirable, a sink n the laundry room not necessary. Need cabinet space terribly but we are fixing that. Demo day was fun. Need anxiety relief, tear down a wall or two. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’œ

I love demo day! That's my favorite part. Then the shopping!

Have fun. It's a great way to spend the day :)

Lol it made my dog cock her head

Super cute... Hans was trying to figure out what the sound was...

Hiya mel was only wondering about you yesterday,hope you are well ....Do you get hummers where you are .?....we donโ€™t have them here ...Iโ€™ve got a window feeder now and got a woody woodpecker coming ๐Ÿ˜€

Hi Alan. I'm doing okayish for how 2020 has been. How are you holding up? Pups behaving? Yes we get hummingbirds here. We actually have 2 that visit our backyard. ๐Ÿ’— That's cool you have woodpecker visitor.

Ok suppose mel ...plodding along aimlessly,just put one foot in front of the other ....terrier...ermmm ....well sheโ€™s been ok but I was in the front garden raking leaves up and she was mooching around with me as usual but then a neighbor and her labradoodle walked past ๐Ÿ˜ฌ unusual for where I live as itโ€™s isolated ....she went flying out onto the road and the poor woman didnโ€™t know what to do ...my dog had a mouthful of labradoodle fur .....ooops ....the neighbor wasnโ€™t impressed ....sheโ€™s a patterdale great companion dog but very anti social ๐Ÿ˜€....yeah woody woodpecker coming for peanuts great to see close up .

fauxartist
fauxartist in reply to melbrown

Hi ya Mel!...good to see you...hope your well my friend.

melbrown
melbrown in reply to fauxartist

Big hugs Fauxartist. Just had a very low key Thanksgiving... trying to be positive. Hope you are doing okay dear one. ๐Ÿ’—

fauxartist
fauxartist in reply to melbrown

I'm okie dokie...just hangin in there....

adorable Alan...

I need one ๐Ÿ˜„

Hi,

I can't find the reply my e-mail says you left me at "alone on Christmas".

Do you know what happened? This is all I could see in the e-mail:

Too bad this isn't a gift that can keep on giving. ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ

Thanks.

(Had a hard time finding you. Had to use Google. I can't figure out how to use HealthUnlocked to find a member page.)

I deleted the comment. Forgot about these sent to email, I'll have to remember that if I delete a comment.

Gosh, me being on google is scary. I need to google myself.

That's what I'm doing.

Hidden
Hidden

๐Ÿ˜ฎ wow pretty! ๐Ÿ™‚

You painted this? Itโ€™s amazing. Orange is my favorite color. Do you sell pieces?

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to Iammesues

Iโ€™ve only sold cards that I printed my art onto like one time at a community fair...

Iammesues
Iammesues in reply to Starrlight

Itโ€™s a special piece

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to Iammesues

Well thanks

That's a beauty! Did you paint that?

Yes thank you

Wow. You are a very talented Artist.

Aww thanks Iโ€™m rusty now because I havenโ€™t painted in a long time

Wow that is amazing and I envy your talent. I love abstract art and have just spent an hour looking at prints online. Yours is just as good as many of those and I thought it was one for a moment. Treasure and nurture your gift my friend.

That means a lot to me. Thanks my friend.

What a beautiful piece... you have a talent Starrlight. Hope you are doing well... big hugs.๐Ÿ’›

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to melbrown

โค๏ธ hope you are well too my friend!!! ((((((((Big hug backatchya)))))))

Absolutely enchanting...your magic garden...your amazing talent!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to sophie4

Thank you sooooooo my sweet friend

sophie4
sophie4 in reply to Starrlight

Today, being Thanksgiving, I give oh so many thanks to you for sharing some of your amazing art-work with us....and, as a special treat just for me, I gazed at all that you've shared AS LONG AS I WANTED...(over an hour).

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to sophie4

((((((((((((((BIG hug))))))))) I just finished using oils to paint elephants... I will post later Happy a Thanksgiving my special friend

That is fabulous. I see so much peace in that.

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to Dolphin14

Really? How nice. Thank you Dolphin14 How are you doing?

Dolphin14
Dolphin14 in reply to Starrlight

Yes. I see through it. Not sure if that makes sense. But I feel I can walk through it and there is peace inside there.

I'm doing ok Star thank you for asking. Life is certainly a challenge but I'm doing ok.

Hope you have some nice family plans for today. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your familyโค๏ธ

Starrlight

I just now saw this Happy Christmas Eve Dolphin!!!!! ๐ŸŽ„

Dolphin14
Dolphin14 in reply to Starrlight

You too Star:)

Starrlight

๐Ÿ˜Š

That's fantastic!!

Thanks so much Sherryl

That is beautiful. You are an awesome artist.

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to Kamp2020

I donโ€™t know. Thank you ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m glad you like it

very nice, did you paint it?... I love the feeling of all the vines...

Yup I painted it many years ago, thanks.

I'm happy you found comfort in art. Is there greenery missing in your area?

Well I live in a busy city but there are plenty of parks ... my dream would be to move to a rain forest

Lovely work and nice to hear you'll now be seeing it more often.

Hi thanks how are you doing?

I'm not too good tbh, been struggling for a long time but just trying to keep functioning for the time being, until more help might be accessible. Hope things are going okay for you at the moment?

Iโ€™m struggling today. I wish you will be feeling better very soon.

You are gifted with a beautiful talent. If you ever make more and want to sell, I would love one! Have a glorious day, God bless

I will work on it. Thanks โค๏ธ

Sorry to hear that, thank-you, I hope you feel better soon too.

Thank you soooooo!!!

Beautiful painting!! I hope you can enjoy one of the parks you mentioned nearby ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿmaybe there one that has atleast an area that could capture the feeling for you of nature?? Maybe thereโ€™s one with more trees or squirrels or more birds you can sit and enjoy??๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿž๐Ÿข๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆจ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ซ

Awww your message looks so cheerful... I didnโ€™t end up going but Iโ€™ll go outside in my yard as itโ€™s really sunny here

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’žthank you Iโ€™m glad it was cheering to see for you!! & yes I hope you enjoy your yard in sun!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŒป

โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŒˆ

Hidden
Hidden

Nice painting

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to Hidden

Hey thanks

How did I miss this one? Oh Starrlight it's beautiful. I love it.

I might be a little late with my response but not too soon to

wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! :) xx

Agoraaaaaa, thanks, beautiful! I wish you and your family a very happy and peaceful Christmas!!!

Hahaha thatโ€™s great! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to Fatima_sh

๐Ÿ˜Š

Aweehh! I really hope we do well to conserve it, so we don't have to miss it.

This is beautiful ๐Ÿ’œ

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to Shivedita

๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...