Hello I am going to school Tomorrow a... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

51,059 members51,883 posts

Hello I am going to school Tomorrow and I am going see a girl that bullied me tomorrow but every time I see her I get bad memories/emotions

Hb2003
Hb2003

Hello I am going to see a girl that I used to be friends with but every time I see her I get so mad and upset and sad I get these memories of what she’s done to me I get shaky and get bad anxiety and I don’t know how to deal with it 😬

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey my friend, im ever so sorry that you are going threw this heartbreaking situation. I understand everything that you are saying, i had to deal with friends, who backstabed and went behind my back, and disrespected me in, horrifying ways anyone can imagine. To make matters even worser they lived by me. I had to see these people almost everyday. It was really hard for me to stay focused at times. I eventually, said to myself im not going to give these people my power any more. I said to myself, i will not let these people take away my joy anymore. We are human we cannot help how we feel about certain things, so please dont be so hard on yourself. Just try your very best to stay focused, and say to yourself, im hear to get educated im trying my very best to make it to the next level. Knowones is going to stand in my way. You accomplishing your goal is way more important than her. You will overcome this situation you are brave and you are extremely strong.

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Mratl83

Thank you 😊

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Hb2003

You are very welcome friend, it can be really hard in school at times, i understand everything that you are saying. You are not alone, i can relate to what you are saying and alot of more people aswell. Just know you will accomplish your goal because you are really smart intelligent, and you are very motivated. I have a extreme amount, of faith in you👍

Hb2003

Thanks so much it means a lot To me

Mratl83

Know problem, friend times are hard these days, we all need someone to hear us out.

Hb2003

That is true

Mratl83

You will get threw this, i promise, just focus on school and keep your head up. You are very strong minded. Cant knowone bring you down you was born a true winner👍

Hb2003

😊✌🏻that is what I will do ✌🏻😁 positive mindset

Mratl83

Smart positive strong minded people like you always get threw your difficult obstacles👍

Hb2003

😊

Mratl83

👍👍

BigHam
BigHam in reply to Mratl83

Hi pal, really sorry to hear this. There are, sadly, lots of nasty people out there. I have had my share of encounters with them. I have neighbours who all hassle me. Patents & kids. They give it out but if you even think about confrontation they adopt the victim role and project their bad behaviour on to me. Its hard a d can take time, however I have found that the dignity in not responding like for like, the strength retained by ignoring & belief that the truth will out. If not to them but at least others around, is manageable. The more you rise above it, the easier it will become. Hold your head up. Its your home, your street and your life too. If you don't recognize them. They aren't then in your world. Plus, being naughty here, they hate this reaction. Head up!

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to BigHam

Hey BigHam and thank you so much, for your great encouraging words of advice, i really appreciate that. Im so glad that you can relate to me, and that you understand the irritation of a mean annoying neighbor. Thats the absolute truth they give it out, but if you think about confronting them they adopt the victim role, i have personally experience that with people. Yeah i just try my very best to ignore, these people hold my head high and be the most happiest that i can. Thanks alot for that my friend once again👍

Have you tried to tell anyone about it ? Like parents or teachers ? How does that idea make you feel ?

I told my therapist makes me feel nervous I mean she stopped bullying me but I still have scars from it

Bullies are the ones that really dont like themselves, they have low self confidence turn it around, and have nothing to do with her, dont hind but have nothing to do with her, take your power back, she soon will get the message, if this continues seek some good advice, no one deserves this, its harassment and bulling is a very serious crime, yea you may feel it will make things worse, it depends how you deal with it.. wish you well..

Hold your head high and be strong.

You may also like...