My All (a poem): ....My world begins... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support
33,069 members34,753 posts

My All (a poem)

....My world begins and ends with you, fueled by a fiery love that burns so true....You are the sun that warms my day, and the brightest star that lights my way....My world is dark when I'm all alone, waiting to hear your voice on the phone....I count the minutes and the seconds too, until the moment that I hear from you....I picture you in all the steps I take, your words are there in every choice I make....I will give you everything that's mine, so we both can share a whole lifetime....You are the first, girl, you'll be the last, just hold me tight and forget the past....I thank God the day I made the call and asked if you would always be my all.... [Sometimes, words just have to be said. Ever felt this way? These words needed to be said. As usual, psycho analyze away my friends....]

62 Replies
oldestnewest

Ooooh, sounds like someone is in love!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

1 like

You think, my very good friend? Didn't hide it too well, did I?

1 like

Haha! I think it’s safe to say your secret is out! I’m happy if you’re happy. Love makes the world go round. 💖💖💖💖✨✨✨✨

2 likes

Oooooooo JEG is in loooove!!

2 likes

Is it that clear?

3 likes

Hey when you’re in love, you should shout it from the mountain tops!! Love is the BEST! And you deserve it. And I’m sure she’s amazing!

1 like

Well, you're amazing and you're right, she is awesome!

1 like

Anyone we know! Beautiful sentiments.

1 like

The situation finally demanded it. How was it a poem?

(as a poem)

1 like

I liked the rhythm and the cadence. As well as the progression of the feelings. Very good!

Nan, are we gonna have a meeting tonight?

I have my quilting guild meeting tonight, and will be leaving in about 10 minutes. I'm treasurer, and have to give my year end report. Can we pm tomorrow about 7 PM your time?

Yes, we can. Enjoy your meeting!

Good night, and, most importantly, sleep well!

Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words, my excellent friend!

🤘🙂🍀⛅️🌤☀️

2 likes

Thanks, dude. I guess I didn't fool you either, huh?

Don’t tell d.m any secrets 😉best wishes

1 like

Dude, she already know...Uh, oh....

2 likes

Just teasing, my good friend, D.M.!

2 likes

I just now seen this! Hehehe! I’m so good at guessing! Xoxoxo

You were awesome!

1 like

I just knew you seemed to really like a certain someone! 😉

Your bestie is beside herself wanting to know all the details....Pure torture for her....😎

1 like

There is nothing better than a poem or a writing about the love you feel for someone. You have talent. I think your poem is beautiful. Keep writing, and please... keep sharing. I loved it! (and good luck with the loved one!)

Agreed. You might see some more. My lady friend and I are working together on several poems. She is a good writer too! Thank you for the sweet comments!

1 like

I love it!

Thank you! I take it, I didn't fool you either....

1 like

Awwww this is so cute! I remember feeling like this, it was like 12 years ago now for us... but that's ok, we're still together haha. Enjoy the honey moon phase!

1 like

Thank you for that. You got a smile out of me. Glad your still together. Hope we are still together 12 years from now.

2 likes

I hope so too! Keep all your love notes... or emails, or whatever medium you use haha. They can be quite nice to look back at years later.

Ooooooooooh lurrrrve is in the air ♥️♥️♥️💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 hehe. Lovely!

Thanks for your reply. It's nearly as cute as my girl. Always nice to hear from you, my good friend.

1 like

How are you?

Just fine, my friend. My lady friend and I just finished a poem about a cat. It's cuter than heck. (Like her). It is our favorite activity together. Life is happy right now. You?

1 like

That’s cute. I’m much better! Been celebrating hubbys bday yesterday which was lovely x

Awesome!

Your desire to have someone in your life very strong so is mine I hope our wish is fulfilled 😇❤️

Indeed. I also hope both our wishes are granted. Thanks for the kind words.

1 like

Wow that is beautiful & for 100% it screams I'm in love! Thank you my friend. Make it shine today. Love, peace, light, joy & hugs for you!

You make it shine anytime I talk to you!

1 like

Oh you are such a kind man, ya know those are hard to find, haha! Love, peace, light, joy & hugs!

That's what S says too. But, there are plenty of good women left in the world, like you and her!

1 like

Thank you! I love you sooo!!!

Me more! To infinity! Hah! I win on this site! (Uh, don't tell S, I'm still up.

...)

2 likes

Haha no you don't..I do!!! Go to SLEEP! XXX

You cheat, threatening to tell S like that....Going now, my very good friend!

1 like

No I don't cheat silly you! I speak the truth, haha! Go to Sleep...NOW! XXX

Yes, ma'am......

1 like

Thank you! Sweet Dreams my friend! Love, peace, light, joy & hugs for you!

S KNOWS...

1 like

Uh, oh......

HI SUE!!!! I haven’t ever talked to you before, but I wanted to say hello! 🤗💖✨

1 like

Hi!!! I hope you have a great weekend! We can talk sometime, ok?

1 like

Is it a girl from your past ? Does she know? Is she married? A nice poem

It's a girl from my present and we're together!

That's great!

Yay for me! I'm happy!

You may also like...