Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Lexie and I am currently in occupational therapy school and hoping to learn more about online support groups. I have close family members and friends close to me that live with anxiety, so I chose this particular support group. I am excited to learn and understand the people I love most a little more, and ultimately how to be of support to them.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi lexiemarieI, Welcome to the Anxiety support group. This forum has men and women of all ages dealing with anxiety issues. We learn from each other through our experiences. It can be a lonely disorder because of not being fully understood by the general public. I can tell you that both physical therapy and occupational therapy has carried me through many times while struggling with both Anxiety and Fibromyalgia. OT is an important part of rehabilitation. I wish you well with your studies. I hope you will be able to learn a lot about what we are about so that you can help family members, friends and future patients. Happy to Welcome you :) xx

• Thank you so much, I really appreciate this response! So wonderful to hear about the positive impacts of therapy. I am excited to get a better understanding of online support, and how this is also another dimension for recovery and health. Thanks again! :)

• Hi Lexie,

Good luck with your studies and I want to say how lucky your loved ones are to have your support.! That alone will mean so much to them.You sound like you are a very special soul!

• That is so kind, thank you!

You may also like...