Anxiety and Depression Support
18,476 members15,140 posts

Feeling so low

Feeling so low

I've been feeling like a total waste lately. I try to keep my chin up and keep myself from going back wards, but its hard to stay positive when I'm super depressed. I've changed in a lot of good ways over the past couple of years... But I'm not where I want to be in life. I was hoping my anxiety and depression would be easier to manage. Sooo, I'm left feeling like a failure. How much longer will it take before I feel ok? I'm exhausted. I want to be free of this depression and anxiety. Its about time.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

I know exactly how you feel, I too have been dealing with this for over 5 years and some days I'm happy and full of excitement and the next day I'm angry, irritable, frustrated, agitated, sad, and so overwhelmed with emotions because at times I feel like no one understands me and it hurts so I look to this site for support because at least I know I'm not alone. I just hope the days get better for both of us.

Agreed! I hope you and I have better days ahead ☺👍 We will. It'll get better. It has too!

Yes totally agree, just know were not alone :) :)

1 like

You may also like...