Horrible attack today :(

I had a really bad anxiety attack today I was on my way to a friends birthday party and all of a sudden I went from being ok to feeling sick heart rate sky rocketing feeling like I was going to die!!! It was overwhelming to feel as if I had no control...I tried opening the car window trying to focus on something else other than what I was feeling....I took a baby aspirin because I was afraid I was having heart problems...I have seen my doctor about this but I really don't want to be on medication... I just feel really lost.....The attacks are not to frequent but when they happen they last up to 3 hours... I am so sad that this takes over and I I have no control..... this is the first time I ever looked into a site for anxiety support... I usually just jump in the shower to relax and calm myself but sometimes it doesn't help.... I am glad that today's attack is finally over thank you Lord.... sorry for my rant just trying to see if this will help me....

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I never knew that's what that was. I always thought I was about to have a heart attack, they come out of nowhere.

• I know it's the worst!!!!!

• Stay strong .. breath and be on medication it will help you

You are not alone

• Thank you so much I tried to do it all on my own but I don't feel like I can anymore

• I'm completely understand you .. you can't do that anymore

I feel about you

But please don't give up things will change may be not too soon but it will

You may also like...