how to let go of the past and focus on what's in front of me

hi I'm 28 years old and I'll suffer with severe depression and anxiety a problem in my life is that when I get a good woman in it I can't keep her hadn't had two women leaves because they can't deal with my issues one of the biggest issues I have is not letting the past go so when they leave that even makes it harder I don't know how to deal with this and letting things go I'm looking for any kind of helpbecause I know I'm a good person I just let stuff get to me easily I'm trying so hard not to let it bother me but it does seeing my ex-wife with someone new I'm trying to be with someone new myself but I keep looking at what my ex-wife is doing what her life and that's the reason why my girl and then left me I don't know why I look back and it's over I don't understand myself

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi..I think you do understand yourself..You know what the problem is..You just need to stop watching your exwife and focus on having a life for yourself..If it's means moving to a new area..You just gotta make the first step and do what you know is right..Only you can do it..It's your life take control..goodluck

You may also like...