Battling anxiety and panic attacks everyday alone

hello everyone i suffer from anxiety attacks everyday out of no where for no reason at all and when i am out in public and i have an anxiety attack i feel as if i look crazy which makes people stare at me i feel all tense i feel like reality is not reality to me if that makes any sence i also get really hot and i want to grip onto things really tight and if i can't find anything to grip onto i start fidigiting and i feel like i just want to run away and scream and get out and find the nearest exit and i can't breathe i feel very embarrassed coming out like this to you guys i know this is a support group for the problem i'm having it's just not everyday you meet people that knows and understands you i'm starting to see a counciler and she's really nice and it's still in the beginning but i feel like at the same time i'm still battling this everyday and it's not getting better i just want to feel better :'( it's honestly like a prision i'm constantly living in in my own head .

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • it can feel like u r losing ur mind. Ur not! After 20 years of dealing with this issue I still don't like having an attack in public. Give therapy time and if u need to see what kinds of medicine they can put u on to help u through patch. It will get better.

• Ohhh dear I m also suffering same condition and not able to come out with this condition ...........

• I know exactly how you feel. It happened to me when I was younger. It took a long time before a doctor told me I was having panic attacks. I see a therapist and a paychiatrist which have helped immensely. Don't give up on the therapy. The thing that has helped me the most is living in the present moment. Read Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth to help with being in the present moment. Let me know if you have any questions.