Been two weeks since last AF and since taking extra Taurine I really feel that this is a key to the improvement. Feel like the AF is gone (famous last words...............)
I take the following:
1. Bioceuticals Ultra Muscleze (Magnesium). One scoop morning and evening. Each scoop has 500mg Taurine which I never noticed when using it previously.
2. Extra 1g of Taurine morning and evening taken with the Magnesium.
3. Slow K Potassium 600mg once a day (equivalent to one banana).
4. Hawthorn Berry tablet. 450mg once a day.
5. Q10 coenzyme 150mg. Once a day.
6. 2g fish oil twice a day
7. 1g Vitamin C three times a day
8. Tresos*B PluSe multivitamin once a day
9. Vitamin D
The first three made an immediate and noticeable change to me. It was like an instant cure. When I bumped up the Taurine from 1g to 3g I felt even better.
The rest I'm not sure about, although 4., 5. and 6. are recommended. So it's always an option to consider trying.