On Saturday night i chased a bottle of champagne with half a litre of Whiskey, then I overdosed on my antidepressants (Sertraline). I took 2400mg, a toxic overdose. I self harmed a lot, too. Many of the cuts needed stitches.
I didn't go to hospital that night. I spent 24hrs vomiting, shaking, hallucinating, falling in and out of consciousness, convulsing etc.
At the hospital 48hours later, my blood pressure, tests and heart is fine, although I'm still shaking.
I don't really want to be okay internally, i'm not okay internally. i still don't want to be here. I hate the pain i'm causing everyone, i just can't.
just needed an outlet but i'm too tired to even say how i feel or anything.