I really don't know where to start and how to feel. Its getting far too much.
- lost my job
- running out of money
- former employer doesn't do the paper work
- can't claim benefits
- being in pain all day, lost wait and feel sick, weak and dizzy all the time and some other symptoms
- had an hospital appointment yesterday and have to wait up to 6 months for a proper test
- have to find a new job and therefor I have lots of interviews, phone calls and "work" to do
- my wife is worried (and I am too) that i might have cancer but my doctor is not worried because I would be too young and I don't have overweight.
- I don't have a big family (only my father and a younger brother - whom I don't really know). I can't tell my father he has enough problems on his own. He lives in Germany so he can't help me anyway.
I am so confused. I get some counselling (from my former employer over the employee support program). I am waiting for the IAPT service to send me referral to big white wall but there don't do it. Had to chase them a couple of times. I can't anymore.