i need getting pregnant tips urgently please help

hi everyone im 22 and trying to get pregnant and need getting pregnant tips urgently i dont ovulate and have irregular periods i dont need help with insemination because im using a sperm donor [assisted conception] im already losing weight and its easy its just melting off due to meformin its a very good medication its awesome im taking herbal supplements to try to regulate my periods and ovulation plus hormones and i want to go back on my progesterone cream to raise my progesterone levels in my blood i dont want to use birth control unless its to induce a period then if that happends ill go buy clomid at an online pharmacy that i trust that was my first idea im also taking a over the counter prenatal i bought only for cheap if anyone has anymore ideas for me please message me please thanx : )

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You are willing to go as far as taking clomid not prescribed by a Dr?

As someone with PCOS I would say the secret to getting pregnant is relax! Breath and it will happen if you have no medical conditions to stop it from happening.

Like you I took prenatal care (pregnacare) but just making love and trying out yoga. I will advise you see your GP who will prescribe clomid if you need it -- I think you need to be monitored for them to know the right dosage or something.

Goodluck xxx

• thanx

• I've always found my periods link to my weight. But you say it's just 'falling off' maybe it's a waiting game before those periods begin again. I completely agree you need to relax. You can even tell from your post you're thinking of a million different things at once!

I tried different diets to see what would compliment my PCOS symptoms and being Gluten Free brought back my periods for a time, which meant I could get pregnant naturally. Maybe look into some kind of diet management.

That said, I also did accupuncture (just once) and my partner will swear to you it was that that brought about the one period I needed to conceive.

Breathe, relax it'll happen eventually.

• thanks thats conforting

You may also like...