Where can I buy T3 online: Where to buy... - Thyroid UK

Thyroid UK

113,083 members131,401 posts

Where can I buy T3 online

spikyjules
spikyjules

Where to buy liothyronine sodium.

I have been on T3 25mcg for 20 years (along with T4) and when I couldn't get presciptions any more I bought from a Greek supplier who was Ok for a year then ripped me off keeping my money and not sending tablets.

Then I found a Mexican one (who ever thought I would end up buying drugs from Mexico!). I have just gone to reorder and they only have T3 75mcg capsules. I read an article last year that said different makes were also different in effectiveness and that Cytemol was the best. Anyway - please could I have suggestions/links for where I can buy T3 preferably Cytemol asap?

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.
1 Reply
oldestnewest
SeasideSusie
SeasideSusieAdministrator

Spikyjules

If you're looking for Grossman Cytomel, as supplied by the Mexican supplier, I understand that there is some delay with production at the moment.

As we can't name suppliers on the open forum I will close your post to replies and if anyone can help they will send you a private message.

As a precaution you may wish to contact a member of the Admin team to ensure any information you have been sent is for a genuine supplier as we have recently had some spammers reaching out by PM linking to suppliers known to have let people down.

You may also like...