Thyroid UK
84,089 members99,064 posts

Nature-Throid to Thyroid-S

I am thinking of swapping over as Thyroid-S is so much cheaper. My questions are:

What is the difference between Thyroid-S and Thiroyd which are both available on the website I looked at?

Will I still be liable for import tax and the Royal Mail fee, as I do when I get my Nature-Throid from the States?

What are your experiences of transferring and are they similar in strength?

5 Replies
oldestnewest

My lot prefer thyroid-s to thiroid

But they have not experienced hassle with Royal mail and customs

Message me for a contact

There isnt any difference besides the S version having a lot more fillers. It seems that anyone who does well on thiroyd does not do well on thiroid s and vice versa. Just try one and if it works for you, fab. If not, try the other. I just started Thiroyd (thought id try this version first due to less fillers) 6 days ago and have had no side effects this far.

That's helpful, Saroseox. I'll try the Thiroyd first. Thanks.

Oh and I forgot to say I didn't pay any customs fees either. Postage was free and they arrived in 5 days.

Will I still be liable for import tax and the Royal Mail fee...

Yes - the liability is identical.

Thing is, if the sender declares an amount less than £15, it won't get picked up unless the HMRC are actually looking beyond the label.

Also, it isn't an import tax as such - it is VAT which we would have to pay on things we buy within the UK. (There can be duty at higher values, but not below £135.) It acts to even the playing field otherwise UK suppliers would be at a disadvantage - as used to happen with so many Channel Island imports. (There is no allowance at all now for Channel Island imports,)

You may also like...