Labs and Help!

Hi all, new here and have gained some good advice already. My situation is that I was diagnosed about 2.5 years ago with hypothyroidism and am currently on 75mcg a day. I was on Activis until Feb, when they changed to Teva - I didn't really think anything of it, but over the last few months I have gained 14lbs in weight and started getting joint pain and some symptoms associated with HypoT. Since reading this site, I have switched back to Activis and am starting to feel a little better, however weight is still sticking. I follow a Primal lifestyle which has helped immensely with my thyroid issues in the past. I am in touch with Elle Russ in the states and have a copy of her book. My labs have come back as follows:

Antibodies - Neg

Free T3 - 4.1 (3.50 - 6.50)

HbA1c levl 30 (20.00-41.00)

Vit D 39 (>51.00)

Ferritin 37 (20.00-291.00)

B12 306 (211.00-911.00)

TSH 0.57 (0.55-4.80)

Free T4 17 (9.00-23.00)

C reactive protein level <5 (0.00-5.00)

Any advice would be greatly received. My Vit D is obviously low and I am addressing and also B12 and Ferritin. Free T3 a bit low - but how do I address this with my TSH being okay?

I just want to feel well again (don't we all!)

Thanks all

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by thyroid conditions by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • For all the hypos in my family the only route to feeling well was to switch to NDT...they cannot tolerate any make of levo or t3

You may also like...