Latest update

Hi everybody,

I have just had a weigh in at the doctors this week and I now have lost a total of 42 pounds since I started walking and adjusted my diet a little over 3 months ago, I am pretty pleased with the way that it is going and would never have thought I would lose so much weight just from a bit of hill walking, this has inspired me to push a little harder in a bid to regain my former health and fitness, I hope that this inspires anyone who is struggling with their health at the moment.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • This is amazing , Well done !

What a fantastic turn around for you , you should be so proud of yourself .

Thankyou so much for posting this , I am sure it will certainly inspire others ! :-) xxx

• Inspiration received!

• That is great news, thank you for sharing, we all need the positive posts to help keep us on track. Well done.

• 42 pounds down in 3 months ... bravo 🎅

I have one question? Do your Dr. put you on some kind of diet pills or health supplement? Or you just accomplished it through healthy diet and walking?

• I have accomplished it just through eating the right foods and with the right nutrients in the correct quantities, I eat around 2000 calories a day and the right amount of fat, protein, carbohydrates, fibre and saturated fat and even have a few pints of lager a week, combined with the brisk walk of 4.7 miles 3 - 4 times a week it is working well for me so far.

• Great keep it up ✌

You may also like...