Off the patches

I was heading to the Highlands for Easter and was panicking about getting patches. Boots didn't want to give me my prescription as a whole week hadn't passed. And I realised I was getting panicky (patches were becoming like a pack of tobacco.)I want to break all of the connections with nicotine, so I stopped the patches 42 hours ago.Β 

Realised that when reading timelines they are often talking about recovery after nicotine leaves the body. So that is me.

I found the patches useful for 25 days, they have helped me break the 32 year habit of rolling and smoking.

Feeling great - and wishing everyone good luck on your journey. :)

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations - you should be nicotine free, shortly!Β Β  Stay strong and enjoy your Easter in tyhe Highlands!

• Well done πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Congratulations Firecrow and I reckon Boots have done you a favourπŸ˜‰ Β Enjoy your smokefree and nicotine free Easter break knowing you are a winnerπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ I admire you for stopping the NRT and it will be out of your system very soon. Well done and keep your eye out for mr nic coz he can be a crafty devil🚭😊🐣

• Whooohoooo firecrow 😊 Enjoy yr break being nic and smoke free😊

I always kept forgetting to put mine on once I was in month two .... So am delighted to see you stick it to flippin mister nic πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Well done firecrow.

You have a great attitude towards your quit πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ stay strong and keep on winning. Can you let us know your quit date so we can add you to our wall of winners πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘

You may also like...