Yesterday, my Daughter-in-law gave birth to Oilivia, my Granddaughter!

I had a worrying text from my son, saying that the doctor was not happy with the babies heartbeat, and as the baby looked a fair size, he wanted to do an Emergency Caesar!

Later in the day, my son texted me to say both Amy, and Olivia are doing well!

What a relief! And SO exciting. Such a pity I am no longer in South Africa with them!

I'm going out in March next year to see everyone, so that's a trip to look forward to!

I am now 'Nana'.

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • woohoo.....congratulations and welcome to the world of being a Nana.....I just love being a Nana and am blessed to have my 3 grand daughters nice and close to me and love going home to New Zealand to see 2 grand sons but going to the USA to visit the other one is a bit more harder...But..they are coming to Aussie in the New Year.. Very excited about that :) :)

• Hope you have a great trip! Xx

• Congratulations "NaNa" !!!

• Thank you! πŸ˜‰

• Hi ya Debs :) a flippin Nana now then :) Yippyyyyyyy Dippyyyyyyy Doooooooooo :) :) HUGE CONGRATULATIONS :) :) and am sooooooo happy that Amy and Olivia are doing well :) :)

HAY Nana, just wandering if you got room in one of your suitcases for a little old boy, erm monky :o :D :D

Take care now Debs, am soooo excited for ya :) :)

• Thanks so much!!

I'm sure we can squeeze you in!

You'll have to take a very big breath though!

• Congratulations Nana! X

• Thank you!

Soooo happy to share your good news, thankyouπŸŽˆπŸ’πŸ˜Šx

• Thanks so much for the lovely card! Xx

• Congratulations Nutkin and welcome to the nana club I love being a nana ❀️❀️

• Thanks !!

• It's great having grandchildren! I have 2 - one of 10 months and one of 4 months! Congratulations xxxx

• Thank you!

You may also like...