Jack O Lanterns are believed to ward off evil spirits

Jack O Lanterns are believed to ward off evil spirits

Hello all you beautiful people Keeping off cigarettes. If any of us are going to parties please DONT LIGHT UP

I watched a video advert on this site and I heard lungs and cilia burning/sizzling. Eeew. I think of that advert as well as stroke and amputation to stop me from lighting up. Runs in my family among women. Pretty graphic hey ...... Sorry but I have to share my fears of smoking with everyone so I never have one puff EVER!!!!!!!!

Take care everyone

Arizona❀️

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • No amputations! No strokes! No heart attacks! No sizzles, nasty smells nor ashtray tastes!

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™†πŸš­πŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚

• Magic Coco, just flippin ACE :) :) :)

• I'll be thinking of youπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

• Hi Arizona, am loving your post gal :) cos its good to share your fears with us :) and am sure plenty of other members have the same fears too :o

Your doing ever so well Arizona, you really are :) :) and am loving it gal :) :)

NOPE alllllllllllllllll the way :)

You take care now :)

• Hey Arizona, is that a pic of your house :o cos if it is, you got company gal :o

previews.123rf.com/images/c...

:o :D :D :D

• Oh no!!!!!!!!!scaaaaaaaaaaareeeeeeyπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒI'm keeping these jack o lanterns all over

You may also like...