Headed back from my home-state a quitter!

I've been in my home state for 5 days, home as in where I grew up. Now back to where we currently live today. Ha πŸš„πŸš—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I had a drinks and hung out with a few smokers and I did not smoke! 🍻🍺🚭

So many of my friends and family were remarkably proud of me. HahaπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»

Oh and last night? I slept the whole way through! Finally! Whew! That gels fantastic too and my chest just keeps feeling better and better! 😴

Now to deal with the few lbs that I put on! πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ…πŸ‰πŸš΄πŸΌπŸŠπŸ»

So good day, or good evening everyone. My day is just starting! πŸ™†β˜•οΈ

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Coco. Ya I went to a party last night too and I didn't light up either. It was kinda funny. A couple friends were hesitant to light up around me. I think they were contemplating quitting as well. One guy there quit 20 years ago and he said it doesn't bother him being around people when they're smoking. That's where I want to get to.

Bye for now

• We will get there! And it's good if others hesitate, one less for them perhaps? Glad you were also able to stand strong!

• Sounds good Coco .. glad to hear you're feeling better.. keep up the great work!

• Thanks Will!

• Well done Coco, you have done so wellπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heyyyyyy Coco, am soooo flippin PROUD of ya pal :) :) you keep thinking NOPE, NOPE, NOPE :) and you will get to where you want to be, thats smokefree :) :) :)

As for your sleep and chest, it should get better and easier for you as you go :) :)

Take care now coco, cos am just loving your attitude to quitting :) :)

• Thanks! The sleep monster got me again last night, had me up and fighting for a couple of hours. And coming off of 5 days off work you know how hard it is to get up the next morning dragging, so I needed the sleep. But I am a winner at being a quitter! :)

• That's a well done from me too Coco😊x

You may also like...