DAILY CHAT/ WEDNESDAY/ 17/09/2014

DAILY CHAT/ WEDNESDAY/ 17/09/2014

Good morning evryone, I hope you are all well .

BIG well done to droopy who has reached 6 months today. Pete has kindly got the badge and shined it up. So I have just posted it , 1st class delivery. :)

Well its mid week and quiet on here, perhaps everyone has gone out to vote for Monky

and put health and fitness before work. :D

Whatever your doing have a super day. Any problems just let us know. :) xx

75 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello all

Droopy - Congratulations on your 6 months quit :) :) That is absolutely fantastic :) :) That is such a fantastic effort and you should be feeling very very proud of yourself.

cropoverbarbados.com/files/...

• Hi Lin, I hope you've had an easy day at work and are now chillaxing :) :)

• Hello all,

Congrats Droopy, half a year :) fantastic.

I am stuck in work Jilly and it is quite busy at the moment so cant always get on :( x

• Aup Al, hmmmm, I see that flippin work is getting in the way again gal :o :(

Somebody should do something about this ere work thing eh :P :D :D

Enjoy your gym session and not tooooooo much looking around at them hulks ;) :D :D

Take care gal :)

• I just need to find a rich man who will keep me lol..... more chance of platting fog :( x

• Al, I'm afraid am out of that wish list gal, although a've got loads a screws and nails :o :D :D

• Good afternoon Jillygirl and everybody :) :)

I hope your all having a lovely smokefree day :)

DroopyJ, a gispendousdousdous well done to you for reaching half a Year quit :) :) I hope your feeling as proud as I am gal :) :) I will let you walk around with your nose in the air now :o :D :D

See's ya later :)

• Ah thanks guys, can't believe its been 6 months :)

I most definitely wouldn't have been able to achieve it without the support and belief from you guys...... oh what am I saying, it took patches, willpower and a shed load of Haribo's :O :p :D

Seriously though, thank you to everyone for keeping me slightly sane for the past 6 months :)

• Congratulations droopy!!!!

You did it, you did it, you did it !!!

Well done you star you :)

We knew you would, so chuffed :)

Celebration time :)

X

• Ah thanks Betts, you sound more excited than I do :D :D :D

• You are one cool cookie ;)

:D :D

• :D :D I wish :D

• Good evening Droopy, juuuuuuust luuuuuuuv your new badge gal :) :) :)

A little something for you :o :) :)

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...

1 for now and 1 for later :) :) xx

• I know its fandabidosie :)

yeah I drank em both already... :P

you must be 4 months soon eh???? and my sis briar is gonna be the same as me next week ??? keeps ya busy eh?? :)

• Soooooooo Droopy, you flippin drank both already then :o :P huh, dint save me none :P :P :D :D

Aint bothered anyway, cos ave got a flippin shed load for mysen seeeee :P :P

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...

Yep, am 4 months quit on the 27th :) :)

Ermmm, who's Briar then :o :D :D

• Burp.... oops sorry its the bubbles :P :)

Man that is one big shed :) how you doing monky and thanks for getting me my badge, does it not come in any other colour mister adminininin ..:O :)

• Hmmmmm, what sort of colour would Madam like :o

I will have to go and have a play at Admininininin again :o :D :D

• well they are a bit grey..... I think they should be a bit more colourful..... you could have pink background for the girls and blue for the boys and green for the not sures :) hehehehe

• :D :D :D

I wonder where Briar is ?? I've found some kiddies :o :D :D

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...

• Hi All, Massive Congratulations Droopy, HALF A YEAR that's absolutely FANTASTIC :)

You are doing so BRILLIANT coz I know you nic free as well, so major credit to you hun :)

YOU did all the hard work so be very PROUD of yourself coz I'm PROUD of you :)

Well done and sorry I'm late on hear, been a hectic day :)

emilyehlers.com.au/wp-conte...

• Thank hun, I is proud :) next week is yours..... whoohoo cant wait to see what mister adminininin comes up with for you :) :P

• Well I won't be here as on my hols, so maybe I could just party with you now or I'll have to wait an extra week, what do ya reckon :D x

• encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...

Er both me thinks..... :P which end do ya wanna start?? Ive had two already that monky got for me earlier :)

• Both ends at once :D :D x

• :D :D :D

• OOOOH how was your granddaughters birthday and your trip to the zoo go, hope monky didn't scare her tooo much :P

• :P :P

• Had a great day thanks but I'm totally wrecked and I've a huge clean up to do now, but it was worth it :) x

• Just get hubby to do it for you like normally :P :P :D :D

• I wish :O :P

How was your day monkey and yes thanks droopy I'll leave it for you to do tomorrow :D sounds good :D x

• where you off to on your hols??? how is your friend doing today ? :)

• Palma, Majorca on Friday, so will visit my friend tomorrow and then pack and hopefully be ready to go Friday, yippee :) x

• oh how lovely.... haven't been there in years, hopefully the weather will be good for you - lovely to be going smoke free :) bring as back a bottle of sangria :P :P

• I wish I was going nic free and then I wouldn't have to worry about charging ecig but hey, I did consider going without it and then thought maybe not a good idea yet :( x

• Bring it wiv ya..... you never know you might not need it, but if you do then you've got it wiv ya :)

• :) :)

• leave it for tomorrow - Im off so can give you a hand :D

• or you can leave it for your hubby.... mmmm or monky is off maybe he can help out hubby :P :P

• Yeah that's a better offer :D x

• I aint got no time tomozz, cos am very buzy seeeeee :o :D :D

• your only pottering around in your shed.... :O

• Nooooooo, my garage which is considerably bigger than a shed seeeeee :P :P

• Sooooo takes more pottering eh :o

• Yeah whatever???????? :O :P

• Too busy for me :( :( x

• Soooo Briar, you going away for a month then :o :) :) xx

• Nah, couldn't leave ya all for that long coz I might be tempted :D x

• hmpf wot sort of mister admininin is he anyway???? don't worry Briar you can rely on me....... I'll find you someone to help you clear up :O :D

• Alrite alrite, a nose when am beat :o :P

I'll nip around when your asleep Briar ;) :| :D :D xxxxxxxx

• ooooh Briar - your in for a treat :O :P :D

• Mmmmmm, can't wait :D x

• I can do oooooovering, but thats noisy eh :o I can also do dustin, but tend to break china ornaments :( :D :D xx

• mmmm I thinks you are just trying to wiggle out of it :O :)

• What at my age gal :o :D :D :D

• lol :D

• Sorry, got company, see ya later :) :) xx

• is that euphemism for something else ..... :O :O :P

• He doesn't want to do any housework by the looks of things huh and hubby on strike as well, men huh, :D :)

• yep that's why I lives on my ownsome.... :O :)

• Yeah you very clever Lady :D :) x

• sometimes.... !

Well lovely lady I is off as my laptop is about to go off :( If I don't speak to ya before you go off, I hope you have a lovely relaxing time on your hols :)

I look forward to seeing your snaps :)

Sleep well and Ill send you some relaxing hols hugs in case mister monky don't come back :O :P

Glolin if your about, good morning and hope you enjoy your Thursday

Nighty nite everyone :)

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...

• Thanks just lovin that pic and note note 6 month special lady droopy :) x

• LOL..... is that note note catching??? do I need to see a doctor???? do you need to see a doctor??? I think monkyyyy should definitely see a doctor .... :O :P

• Yes we are all mad but I love Betts note note so have adopted it :D notey note :D :) x

• I think its fantabulous :) -x- o

• Just popped on after watching football with my boys here. Very disappointing result :( I'd cheer myself up with chocolate but am fasting :o for tomorrows blood test :o . A double whammy!!

You're probably all in bed now, but I just thought I'd wish you a good noty note :)

Sweet dreams all :)

• Notey note Betts, yes the fasting is a nuisance but good luck tomorrow and have a good notes sleep :D

I caught this off you ya know :D

Hugs to help you sleep :)

Notey note :) x

• Thanks Briar, I'll be brave :o

Hugs and sweet dreams flying to you :) x

• Notey note Briar and Droopy and of course a big notey note to Betts :) :)

Sorry I missed you and the cleaning up eh :o :D :D

Sweet dreams everybody and loads a sleep well huggs heading your ways if you want em :) :) xx

• Note note monky :)

Hugs to you too xx

• Notey note Monky, of course I always want your hugs, thanks :)

Don't know how I'll get to sleep next week without them :D x

• Mmmmmmm.......

4.bp.blogspot.com/-HlOAeUH3...

Dreaming already........

• Oh yeah I'm lovin that Betts, thanks :) x

• OH Droopy Congratulations well done! you should be very proud xx Brilliant xx

• Thanks Hun :)

You may also like...