TUESDAY/DAILY CHAT/ 27/08/2013

TUESDAY/DAILY CHAT/ 27/08/2013

Good afternoon everyone, I presume everyone is out and about today, after the bank holiday weekend. I hope you have all enjoyed your bank holiday and managed to stay smokefree.

Any problems or questions just post them on here , someone will always try and help you.

Meanwhile try doing what the piccy says.

Have a good day. catch up later. xx

19 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Jillygirl and everyone,

It's nice and sunny here again so i hope to get out later, if i can stay awake :o i woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep again, think i might need loads of coffee today :D :D

I love your pic today Jillygirl, just the thing you would find being the wonderful caring and kind person you are :) :)

Hope you all have a brill day :) x

• Good late afternoon!

I've really enjoyed the challenge of not being able to get on here today and yesterday (Taking notice of what you say about saying something nice JillyGirl :P ) It has taught me to be more patient and to realise that life isn't always about things going the right way for us. When this happens we can take a different approach, a different route that may be more scenic.... How about that then?! :D :D have had some bother trying to get on here lately. It looks as though nobody has been about and then all of a sudden lots of posts appear but the notifications are a bit haphazard too!

I hope you all remember to give yourselves a good old fashioned pat on the back for doing so well and remember that it is when you least want to that it is most important to stay positive :D

• Hello you 2, Emjay the site is a bit haphazard as you say. So its pot luck at the moment if you get posts on or not.

Sue, we are just gonna have to stop being identical. :D I was up at 2.56am this morning. I have managed to stay awake and been out this aft. I must admit I am shattered now. I think the heat is too much for me. (that's my excuse) nothing to do with old age. :D :D xx

• Go with the heat, go with the heat! You are a young whipper snapper JillyGirl! :D :D

Sue, lovely to see you back, we've missed you we have!

• Hi All,

I don't know how you managed to stay awake Jillygirl, i fell asleep, i've just wakened up :D :D It's still spooky though :o :D :D i don't like the heat either, it takes too much out of me :D :D hope you had a great afternoon :)

I know what you mean Emjay, it's a pain trying to get on here sometimes. It's good to get on here today, i missed everyone.

I hope you had a great day :) i'm off to get my tea now, i'm starving :D :D

• My 3 compliments for today. Gave my 92year old neighbour a kiss on the cheek and told him he looked like he was a 21 year old. :) (made him blush)

Told my granddaughter I really missed her , as she is on holiday. and I love her. :)

Tell everyone on this site they are brilliant people and so glad I joined this site. :) xx Lucky to have friends like all of you. xx

• Good evening everybody :) :)

Jillygirl, a lovely opening again gal :) I just cant think of anybody to give a compliment too at the moment :o :P :P :D :D :D

• HEY PETE! go look in the mirror , you deserve a compliment. :) :)

picturesof.net/_images_300/...

• :D :D :D

• Pete got a puzzle for you. As you know we are doing the flat up. We are putting a new bathroom suite in next week. In the mean time the toilet has a small drip . Because we don't want to risk any leaks into the flat below, we turned the water off on a night. Ok. this emptys the cistern etc. no water coming through the taps etc.

So now is the tricky bit. :P in the morning before we turn the water back on the toilet cistern is full of water. Got us baffled. May be your brain cell might know. :) :O

• You are turning the stopcock off arnt you !! its usually located under the kitchen sink, if you are, then leave a tap open and let it drip.

probably your stopcock isnt stopcocking all the water :o :P

• thanks Pete will try that. see you are cleverer than what you think.

:)

• Jillygirl, I will give You, Emjay and Sue my 3 compliments, cos your all so so helpful, caring, passionate, pretty, young, friendly, got nice pins, brainy :o mind you anybody's brainier than me :( not bothered, am not :P :D :D I will give you some gold stars :o

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...

• Pete are you sure about the pins. have you forgotten. t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn...

• I tell ya gal, there a pear of beauties :) :) cooooooooore :P :D :D :D

• :D :D :D

• Well you`ve guessed it i am signing off now , off for my shower then hopefully a bit of kip.

Ok Sue lets sleep in tonight eh! :D

Pete glad I managed to catch you before saying night night. sweet dreams.

Night night Emjay and Sue and everyone else. xx :) :) :)

• Yep, am signing off tooooo Jillygirl, so I will say nite nite tooooo, you try to get some kip tonight eh :) I am sending you and Sue some sleepppppy vibes ok :o :) and nite nite Emjay and everybody else, sweet dreams to you all :) xxxx

You may also like...