I really hope that someone is able to help/recognize this because it's driving me crazy. First, I'll make a summary of my symptoms:
For as long as I can remember:
- cold hand and feet/body in general
- body parts 'sleeping' very easily
- abandonment anxiety
- mood swings
- really bad period cramps (throwing up, fainting, not being able to go to school when I was little)
Since a few years:
- Panic attacks (racing heartbeat and sweaty palms mostly)
- developed OCD
- slight depression
- ENORMOUSLY worsened mood around period time (not able to function)
The symptoms I already have for as long as I can remember are still there, but those that appeared the last years make it the hardest.
My latest blood levels:
vit d: 20 (30-100); vit b12: 193 (189-750); folic acid: 3,5 (ranges 2,9-20); ferritin: 22 (ranges 16-300)
TSH: 5 (ranges 0,2-4) FT4: 15 (ranges 13-30); Sex Hormone Binding Globulin: 190 (18-144)
Those were my ranges BEFORE getting 1 injection of B12 a week during 5 weeks, taking 1000iU vit D a day and 400 mcg folic acid a day. I didn't notice any real improvement though.
Does someone PLEASE recognize this or know what I can do more? It's starting to ruin my life now and my uni studies..