Hi I'm a 16 year old male and recently I've found a Hershey kiss or a few of them in my grandmother purse, all of them were wrapped up in their foil but the chocolates were wrapped in a bigger clear baggie with new toothpaste and soaps and other things kind of like a goodie bag. I took all of the chocolate and stuffed em in my pocket. When I ate one it kinda tasted funny but I couldn't put my finger on the taste. So I continued and swallowed it. After that I didn't eat anymore. I have my sister one and she said it tasted like soap. So she spit it out and drunk water. Shortly after I swallowed it I started having pains. My heart sped up really fast and pounded so hard that I could hear it and see it through my chest. After that I started getting dizzy but it wasn't very severe. Soon after that I had burning pains in my heart area kinda felt like a heart burn. I drunk a lot of water and then I started feeling nausea. My heart started adding extra beats a little to often to the point it felt like it was giving out. What Is this that's happening? Could it be just in my mind, panicking just because my sister said it tasted like soap? Or could it be that there was a little problem caused by swallowing the chocolate because maybe it had soap on it. What are the effects of ingesting a little soap anyway? Is it serious? Should I get checked? Please answer as fast as you can. Thank you.
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.