I had an arthroscopy 3 weeks a go & went back yesterday to get the results.
The good news was that the top of the femur on one side was ok; the bad news was the most of the rest of the knee was either lacking in cartilage or minimal cartilage. There was also a tear which he tidied up.
It's still very swollen so I've got to take things gently - not good at that!!
I'll go back in 2 months so have got to wait until then to see if the knee is affecting the rest of my achey body or it's because the current meds of Sulfa & hydro are noteffective.
I will need a knee replacement in the future - I'm not keen having had the other knee done already which is better but still get s swollen & painful.
Now just got to wait for the results of another blood test to see if my pituitary tumour is a secreting one.
Still life goes on!!!...........