Morning all - hope everyone is finding that good positive space. Never give up or give in.
Just wanted to know, does anyone have a list of things you can't do without to help with your RA?
Here's my list of 7:
1. Epsom salt baths 😊 - so relaxing for achy joints
2. Tart Cherry juice 😊 - helps my joint pain (also with a good nights sleep)
3. Vitamins (Minani Fish Oils, Solgar B12, D) - soothes inflammation and promotes good moods
4. Copper compression ankle supports 😊 - helps my walking. Couldn't go far without these!
5. Organic fruit and veg - particularly bananas and berries 😊 - healthy eating always!
6. Turmeric, ginger and green tea 😊 - keeps my inflammation to a level. Plus not really a coffee or tea drinker. No Starbucks sugar laden drinks for me.
7. My Addidas trainers 😊 - soooo comfy, like walking on air, bliss.
There's sure to be a part two with this lol!
I am blessed to have a great support network too. As well as the lovely folk on this forum. Oh and shout out to my ''cool" cats who destress me and puts a smile on my face. - Virtual hug coming through 🤗 Hessie x