Our wedding

It's the day before the wedding and all is well in the flat here in St Peterburg the wedding car is booked the chinese restarunt is booked the flags are out. (ya right) The flowers are been done as I type this.

. I said that I was never going to get married again you know just cos I have RA does not mean I cant find LOVE. I HAVE and I am so very happy and so is Nadya. I well try and post some photos if I can artherwards.

Last edited by

18 Replies

oldestnewest
  • All the best for tomorrow and the future with your forthcoming nuptials.

• How lovely! Congratulations and hope you have a very special day :)

• Congratulations, be happy

• Congratulations, hope you have a lovely day :)

• Have a fab day! :-)

• All the very best to you both and may you many many years of pain free happiness ahead of you.

My son has just returned from st Petersburgh after a month with his new girl, he is returning there on the 9th of July, maybe wedding bells there too lol one day.

• Congratulations to you both x

• you sound so happy , it's lovely. good luck to you and Nadya. have a wonderful day x

• Congratulations. Best wishes to you and Nadya.

• So pleased for you both. Enjoy your special day and the rest of your lives together. x

• Love and luck

• Hope all goes well & the sun's shining on you both today. Enjoy every minute.

• We thank you all for your kindness it is now 14.50 in St Petersburg and we have been married for 4 hours now

• Congratulations to you both, wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.

• All best wishes to you both on your wedding day from all of us here at NRAS

Beverley

• Have a perfect day.

• Congratulations to you both. Wishing you health , wealth and happiness xxx

• Have a fab fab wedding xx

You may also like...