BIRTHDAY BONJOVI BASH

BIRTHDAY BONJOVI BASH

I feel i should change my name on here from Sharon 56 to Sharon 59 as I became 59 on Friday lol. But on here I shall be forever young well youngish lol. Anyway I had a smashing birthday spent with family and friends. I had organised a night out to a local hotel for a Bonjovi Tribute Night with basket meal. We had a great time and even though I was in pain I managed to shake my ample bootie on the floor. Apologies to anyone who witnessed this dancing lol. My two daughters went to it was brill. Only a shame two of my friends couldnt go one in agony waiting for a hip replacement and the other one had a really bad cold. Felt sorry for mini bus driver he must still have our giggling ringing in his ears.

I have missed catching up with you all.

Tomorrow I am starting my new volunteer post at a local church centre. I am a bit nervous but looking forward to it. Hope they dont expect too much of me cause of my brain fog but they all seem lovely and friendly.

Also this week I have to tackle the problem I have been having with the tribunal service over my DLA. HAPPY DAYS

Hope you are having a goodish weekend.

Sharon56 lol

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Sharon

Happy birthday, hope you don't hurt to much. You all seemed to have had a ball.

Take care

Joanne x

• Did suffer the day after but it was worth it.

• Hi Sharon, wishing you a very Happy birthday, hope you are not suffering too much today. Sounded like a great party!

Good luck with your volunteer post, I'm sure you will be great at it.

Take care xxx

• Hi Luthien I hope it goes ok too. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

• Hi Sharon good to hear your having fun and that dancing has not caused more problems !!!!!

The very best of luck with your volunteer post xxx

• Thank you Miss.

• Hi Sharon, I'm just a couple of weeks older than you. Next year is the big one eh? I'm impressed with the dancing. My son and daughter always hide their heads in shame when I dance. It's one sure way I have of truly embarrassing them. Apparently I'm not going to be invited to either of their weddings. Lol. xx

• Oh dear Creaky I am sure they will relent lol. Belated Happy Birthday to you.

• Happy birthday to all you ladies who have birthdays soon.xxxx

• Thank you Sylvi.

• Happy birthday, enjoy the last years of your fifties lol and don't u think u r too old for theses shinanegans?

Lol joking I will be the same ... I hope. ! Xxxxx

• Hi allanah well they say your as old as the man you feel lol. He s 66 so thats not good.

• Ye but look at the likes of Tom Jones. Late. 70's I think. ? Anyway glad u had a great time , was. Bon Jovi convincing ?

• They were ok but I enjoyed the disco more.

• Happy birthday Sharon56 glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, at your birthday bash. Hope the new job goes alright and also the appeal for your DLA/ PIP. which ever it is .

Chris

• Thank you fastball. Cant believe I feel nervous starting a volunteer role.

You may also like...