6 Weeks today

I can't believe how quick the past 6 weeks have gone, and how much better I feel. I have so much more energy and feel more alive than I have in years.

And I'm no longer tied to a smoking "regimen". I used to plan my day around smoking, (smoke before showering, don't smoke less than 1 hour before seeing clients of colleagues, always mints or gum after a cig, air out the car, smoke outside regardless of the weather...) All that to try to avoid reeking of cigs around other people, when I must still have stunk of them anyway.

It's so good to be free of all that! Onwards to week 7!

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations taurean7 ...what a lovely post to read.

I hated smelling of cigs too. Never mind the savings I'm making on cigarettes - I think I'm saving a fortune on mints and chewing gum as well!

• Thanks Nozmo. The nicest thing is my grandaughter says I smell "cuddly" now. And don't forget the savings on mouthwash, deodorisers and air freshners.

• That was the final one for me as well when my granddaughter out off the blue gave me a hug with the words:"you smell nice gramps"

• Oh my goodness, I can relate to that! Now I also realise that I must have reeked of smoke despite my efforts!!

Well done on teaching the 6 week mark.

Awesome!!

😎😎

• Great job and keep going strong🤡🤡

• Great post taurean7 - you are doing so well, keep up the great work :)

• Congrats on 6 weeks :) your doing brill :) 👍💪😆

• Congrates.

• Brilliant post. Keeps everyone motivated reading a super positive post. Well done.

• Same!!! It's bonkers!!

You may also like...