About 8 weeks off the fags

I know I will never smoke again mainly because of The Asthma attack that nearly killed me. I feel fine just thought I would let you know.

I think if many new about what its like not to breathe in air and end up unconscious I think many would stop or not start in the first place plus seeing those on the ward struggling for every last breath. SHOCKING.

5 Replies

• Good for you Dodo, keep up that mindset, you are doing great!

• Good to see you back dodo and glad you're doing fine. Horrible thing to witness but important message to put across.

• Hey was only thinking of you yesterday, I,m so pleased for you and your son your ok.

Ps loving the positivity, and thanks for updating us 

• hello Dodo

I must sayi im stoping because of images of

1 a old man at doctors.carrying his oxygen bottle.could walk well.couldn't speak.

2 the advert on tv where woman had her food put into tube which was attached to her stomach.

My grandchildren are my main reason.

I hope we can win this addiction get shut off the little devil 😈 waiting.lurking for us.

you take care

keep kicking 😎

• Thats one off many reasons why i decided to quit!been seeing older members of my family having health issues especially breathing problems and having to take loads of inhalers and steroids each day.you have done brilliant doing 8 weeks dodo😆

You may also like...