New room........almost

I'm writing this a little early as I have a friend staying over this evening, I'm 25 minutes away from completing my second week and am confident I will get there. I drank too much red wine last night - I know some people's alcohol intake increases when they quit; I should really know that is a no-no for me - and the self pressure to succumb was very strong. No matter, I have arrived in Week 3.

I'm thinking I'll only stay here for a week. That should be long enough :)

7 Replies

• Alcohol can be a big no no when quitting and many quits have been lost while drinking :( Best avoided if it put your quit at risk, just not worth it.

Yay! week 3, bring it on! x

• It's funny, but my social life seems to have rocketed since I quit. I don't normally get as many invites as I have the last two or three weeks.

• That's how my 7 year quit ended had a few to drink thought just have one big mistake never take a single puff

• Hmmm, that warning is ominous but goes to show. It has to be never. NEVER

• Congratulations walkabout - careful with the wine tonight :)

• I shall be arriving in week 3 with you. I'll bring a bottle and two glasses. But we shall definitely not be smoking. NOPE xx

• A smoke free building. That's the place for me. And welcome to your new home!

You may also like...