3 full calendar months today

Since I quit :)

I shall stay in the Month 3 room as otherwise I shall have to spend 3 months in the Month 4 & 5 room, but I couldn't resist posting. :D

For those behind me on the road, please do take it from me that it gets better all the time. I can honestly say that I feel one billion percent better than I did during those first few weeks and, indeed, whilst I was still smoking (and I honestly didn't think I had any smoking health issues whatsoever...:o).

Also, I really don't think I could have made it this far without the support of the forum, so a big thank you to one and all for your wisdom, humour and companionship. :)

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Since I quit :)

I shall stay in the Month 3 room as otherwise I shall have to spend 3 months in the Month 4 & 5 room, but I couldn't resist posting. :D

For those behind me on the road, please do take it from me that it gets better all the time. I can honestly say that I feel one billion percent better than I did during those first few weeks and, indeed, whilst I was still smoking (and I honestly didn't think I had any smoking health issues whatsoever...:o).

Also, I really don't think I could have made it this far without the support of the forum, so a big thank you to one and all for your wisdom, humour and companionship. :)

Congratulations Skids, your first paragraph has gone right over my head but I think I am being a bit dim this morning :D

This is totally positive and so glad to hear you feel brilliant, I'm really happy for you, you are very supportive to everyone and I'm really glad you are here, hope u treat yourself today, 3 months is a big milestone xxx

• Well done - way to go!

You must feel amazingly proud,and rightly so :)

Delighted for you

x

• Since I quit :)

That's flipping fab hun, I'm glad you're doing so well :D :D

Here's to the next 3 months!! :cool:

• Congratulations to you on your mile stone. I am following your logic and i am staying in month 3 room for a bit longer so I don't stay in the next room for ages

We started this quit at similar time so is great to see your progress too

• Well done, my fellow November 2013 quitter!

Keep on plugging away at those days - they soon turn into months, don't they?

• :D

Thank you all and everyone!

And I agree. Us Nov (and early Dec) quitters are rocking. :)

• Thanks Max :D

Your words of wisdom and encouragement have helped me often (and I'm sure will continue to do so :))

I will aspire to enter those hallowed halls 9 months from today. :)

• Lovely to read this post, quite made my mood today

Well done

:)

• Hi guys, I'm currently writing a feature article on success stories of people who have given up smoking. I was wondering if any of you might be willing to chat to me about your experiences? Thanks :)

• Well done Skiddaw!!!

• Bless you... thank you all for your kindness. Everyone here is supportive of everyone else and if I can put back just a small amount of what I have taken from the forum I will be a happy woman. :)

• Well done skiddow you are a quarter of a yr into your quit...whoowhoo:D

• A massive congratulations :):) great achievement , well done.

Can never catch you up, but inspiring .

• Awwwww well done :) You are doing so so well, next milestone...... 100 days yaaaaay xxx

• Well done Skids. I know you will make it. See you on the other side!

• From one Readingite to another a massive well done to you Skiddie, brilliant news. You are a real asset to this forum, chuffed for you :D

• Ah shucks....thanks again... :)

And yes, I do indeed intend to move into the 4 month room at the same time as the NY quiitters, so perhaps a party could be in the offing??:D

You may also like...