Day 11

Blah blah.....

Driving

Blah blah

Snow

Blah blah

Accident ahead

Blah blah

Skid skid skid - biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig skid, and slide and skid......

Blah blah

EEEEEEK

blah blah

Sucked SO hard and frequently on the inhalator I had to open the door and throw up (massively gross!)

Blah blah

Policeman attending the incident questions my sobriety at 10am!!!

Blah blah!

It's the nicotine officer :D

Blah blah

Drive on Miss

:cool:

Mina

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Kat

The Inhalator is doing the biz for me....

though I seem to have overdosed under pressure!!

At first I thought Inhalator use was a little disconcerting but I got it sorted now...

Something along the lines of

"Don't you dare for one minute think this is an Inhalator I'm sucking on - god no, it's just a tampon habit, alright?!!!"

:D:D

xx

• Really well done Mina - see how strong you are - coped, managed with that and did it without a fag. :)

It sounds a horrible thing to have happened, so glad you are safe and unhurt.

You are doing brilliantly, sending loads of positive thoughts. bb xx

• Have to say BB - really helped me reading what you have been through - so big thank you for sharing your story....helped me put things into perspective :)

My most recent crave beater is -----(nb I seem to have to make things up to cope!!)

If, right now, I were offered a free holiday to the Gold Coast in Australia, all expenses paid luxury, and a telescope thrown in (:p), would I take the holiday (which means 24 hour flight so no smoking) or would I say, no thx, I'd rather have a fag!

Well since I'd take the holiday every time I can obviously cope with not smoking for another 24 hours :D

Mind over matter

Mina over matter

x

• Mind over matter

Mina over matter

x

Brilliant!!

And flipping well done on not caving in under the circs. :)

• Keep up the good work Mina, you are doing really well :)

• Kat

The Inhalator is doing the biz for me....

though I seem to have overdosed under pressure!!

At first I thought Inhalator use was a little disconcerting but I got it sorted now...

Something along the lines of

"Don't you dare for one minute think this is an Inhalator I'm sucking on - god no, it's just a tampon habit, alright?!!!"

xx

Lol after 4and half weeks off giving up I dont give a toss what people think

I guy at work said it looked like a tampon I said you should know because

your a :D anyway your doing great Mina, and I think the inhaler definitely

works for me.

You may also like...