Day Le 1

I've returned to square 1. I smoked a whole 10 after having a massive argument with my girlfriend. I am fully expecting a break up today, on day 1 of my new quit. I am stronger than her bulls*** and much stronger than nicotine. I don't know why I smoked except that it made sense to smoke while I was so angry and upset. I now understand this as just a trigger for to crave, so I shall not be tempted and tricked again by the awful demon!

Ah well, I'll be back to 38 days before you know it. Because I feel I know how to handle my stuff now, ahhhhhhhh

Any girls single? ;)

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've returned to square 1. I smoked a whole 10 after having a massive argument with my girlfriend. I am fully expecting a break up today, on day 1 of my new quit. I am stronger than her bulls*** and much stronger than nicotine. I don't know why I smoked except that it made sense to smoke while I was so angry and upset. I now understand this as just a trigger for to crave, so I shall not be tempted and tricked again by the awful demon!

Ah well, I'll be back to 38 days before you know it. Because I feel I know how to handle my stuff now, ahhhhhhhh

It is so easy to do that, so don't beat yourself up about it :)

You had a good quit before so am sure you can do even better this time!!

Any girls single? ;)

Me :p

• Ok, so today marks day 1, again!! :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Aww that's a shame Dave!!

This time you're going to do it though :D :D

• Good luck Dave. :)

I hope you've managed to sort out the relationship stuff (whether that's fixing it or ending it) and are now feeling stronger and more determined in your quit!

I haven't had to struggle through any particularly stressful times during my quit, so I admire your guts to jump straight back onto the wagon!

• Well done Dave88! Back on track at once!

A big encouraging hug!

You may also like...