what a bloody weekend!!

Hi everyone, I have had the weekend from Hell! If I was ever going to start smoking again it would have been this weekend. I think someone must have put something in the water! One family member after the other falling out with each other and as usual I was brought in to the arguments, I was saying over and over to myself If you have a cigarette it wont change a thing, I really didn't crave one it was just something I would have automatically have done, So I am very proud of myself for not running for the crutch, just shows how far Ive come

Oh well! forward and on untill the next test.:eek:

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good stuff tooshay! - I'm just two days ahead of you and also had an interesting week with three family birthdays and much stress as to who's not speaking to who:confused:

But hey - here we are, confidently rolling into month four, and these little diversions don't amount to anything which can't be coped with as part of life's everyday ups and downs:D

• Well ! Amen to that Egg.:rolleyes:

• No message other than well done both, good result - great stuff! :)

• Month 4

Also just for context here, AnEggIsAnEgg is now in Month 4 and tooshay joins us there tomorrow. A couple of notable others shortly after too.

Congratulations both, the three month milestone broken through at pace, stay strong and keep going Conquerors! :)

• Tooshay

You're doing swell:). As is all the other Christmas Quitters.

Well done:)

Fi x

• Thanks Folks:D Im over my horrible Weekend, This will be my last Post in the three month room, moving up up up :cool: see you all from the Christmas Crusaders soon! Yeeeeeeeeeeea!:):D)

• Thanks Folks:D Im over my horrible Weekend, This will be my last Post in the three month room, moving up up up :cool: see you all from the Christmas Crusaders soon! Yeeeeeeeeeeea!:):D)

Am propping the door open for you Tooshay!!

I'm sorry you had a rubbish weekend, but it shows you can get through them without smoking so a huge well done for that!!

You may also like...