food cravings

Is anyone else having a craving for a certain food or are you replacing smoking with a certain food.

In the morning with my first coffee i would always light my first cigarette but now im dunking chocolate biscuits:o and lots of them. I got quite upset the other day because we had run out of biscuits, sod the fags give me a biscuit;)

And im also eating loads of cheese although ive always bee a big cheese eater im now eating cheese and onion rolls and toasted cheese sandwiches:rolleyes:

I know im going to pile on the pounds but at the mo thats not bothering me.

so what you nibbling or scoffing:p

15 Replies

• Olives, silverskin pickles and maltesers.

never quit quitting

• Beetroot.....pickled, not pickled, anyway it comes :D

• I'm lucky, dietitian told me to eat everything that's bad for me for a while, build me up a bit, so I'm making the most of it. Only eat these at night though. (Mostly) David

• It's all round to Dave house tonight for a chocolate party :D

Seriously.........I am dribbling now :eek::eek:

• See you at Dave's as well Pip!! Sod the beetroot now! :D

• You're more than wellcome but we don't start the chocolate untill we've eaten.

• You'll be needing this if you have all that choccie!!!

• think i will skip on both thanks lol.

• Houmus and breadsticks (but the breadsticks must be mini ones!)

• Placenta Helper....ha ha ....

I may not die of lung cancer but my arteries are furring up n my a**e is lardier than usual lol

Now where's my crisps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle :)

• Maltesers and Galaxy Counters for me! nom nom nom :D

• Already polished off a tin of Quality Street and am now on tub of Celebrations - I hide them in bottom of my wardrobe and hubby and son still haven't noticed that I go upstairs quite a few times in evenings:D

• Get your arse to a meeting Claire

• Get your arse to a meeting Claire

If they give out free chocolate I will be there ;):D

• my arse is too heavy and cant be arsed lol.

as part of a well balanced diet i am eating all day and and exercising my right to grrrrrrrrrr at anyone who mentions my tummy expanding.

its working for me :)

never quit quitting

You may also like...