15 Days

Hey Everyone

15 full days under my belt, and in many ways, I'm a new person. I have to keep posting though, I'm still a quit baby really. It's been a pretty stressful week so far. No major disasters really, just little niggly things that do my dead in. People at work being d*cks, late trains etc. Oh and my bike's knackered, the back wheel buckled all of a sudden and the freewheel (technical term) needs replacing but it's only a cheap bike and has given me nothing but grief so i'm just gonna bin it and get a more expensive one with all the nickels and dimes i'm saving by not smoking the dreaded herb :) Maybe i'll get a decent 2nd hand one off gumtree. Anyhoo thanks for reading my random post and I hope you're all doing OK

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Joining you In 2 Hours.

You're doing great Jordan.Getting to day 15 without a puff,short as it may seem, is FANTASTIC....many, many ,never get this far..Believe me.Just keep plodding on day by day and you'll sure make it to the penthouse.Dont CAVE to a CRAVE and Never try Just the One...never- ever.....and you'll be fine!!!!!

• You're doing great Jordan.Getting to day 15 without a puff,short as it may seem, is FANTASTIC....many, many ,never get this far..Believe me.Just keep plodding on day by day and you'll sure make it to the penthouse.Dont CAVE to a CRAVE and Never try Just the One...never- ever.....and you'll be fine!!!!!

That's the battle now, the little 'just one' demon. I'll be fighting him till i drop but that's what its like to be an addict i suppose...

• Hey whitepanther well done on your 15days..me too:)

your doing great by the sounds of your post..

quit baby i like it :D:D hahahaha! .....laughing off to bed now! day 16 already.:)

• Congratulations on Day 15, hip hip hooray!!! :)

• Thanks as always guys :)

Bit of a tough one today so far, like one loooong little crave. It's annoying, its like having a fly buzzing round my head. Off to work soon though so that'll keep me busy.

• Thanks as always guys :)

Bit of a tough one today so far, like one loooong little crave. It's annoying, its like having a fly buzzing round my head. Off to work soon though so that'll keep me busy.

I'm having Exactly the same feeling today(3.30pm)

Just having to grin and bear it.:)

You may also like...