13 days of torture

:eek:still not smoking 13 days have been torture some days i just have to turn my back on the whole world its the only way i know i will resist those cravings read three novels and watched every soap. changed the furniture around planted seeds hoovered tomorrow i might visit my mum which might be hard cos she smokes like a factory bless her. i never want to have another relapse its so hard to find the stamina to stop again.

mashx

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello :)

13 days is excellent Mash and cold turkey as well :eek:

It is hard to start another quit. You look back and you think "god I wish I had just stuck with it, look where I'd be now

i know people say dont let it get you down but it does, it really takes it out of you. i do wish id stuck with it im not letting anything become an excuse to smoke again. cheers Karri and well done .

Mashx

• hi mash,i am on day 12 today and i can relate to everything you say,i too feel like it is torture,i am suffering with terrible anxiety and i am sure if it would just go i would feel a lot better,i actually feel sick it is that bad and also wish i had stuck with it in the past as i have had numerous attempts and i know every quit can be different but this time it has truly made me feel i can not go through this again as each time for me it does become harder,on a brighter note i am sure we do not have much longer to go before we will start to feel better,for me it has usually been around the 3 to 4 week mark and that is what is keeping me going as it does pass quickly but i do understand when you say it is draining as that is what i feel at the moment you just think tomorrow might be better,so i say one day at a time and we will make it,all the best,

cath

• Mash, thinking of you. Keep going. Stay strong. You're back on the right road now, just keep plodding on, it will get easier.

xxx

You may also like...