Day 13...Unlucky 4 me

For the first time I'm not having a good day today....cravings are here and that little devil is very much on my sholder today. :mad:

I'm not working today so probably having time on my hands is not helping and being completely alone in the house (that little devil keeps telling me to have a quick cig, no one is around and no one would ever know) :eek:

I cant give in now, I make two full weeks tomorrow and do not want to go back. I DON'T SMOKE......

10 Replies

I was on my own yesterday for the first time and I felt quite wobbly. Just try and keep busy, doing anything from housework to reading a book...anything apart from sitting there thinking!

You've done so well...don't spoil it now!

JJ xxx

• It will pass Lorna... you're stronger than that... you're a rock for others on this forum.. It's just a bad day, we all have them. Keep busy, go somewhere where you can't be tempted.

• Lorna

Go for walk or something to get you out and about and take your mind off it.

You know you can do it, hang in there

• Thanks all...I'm hanging on. Ha, and I thought this was easy this time.:cool:

Even if I eat my way through my body weight on food today I WILL NOT LIGHT UP...too damn stubborn.

L x

• HI Lorna,

How you doing, girl?

I'm on a day off too with no particular plans. Every time you feel like you may give in, come on here until the craving passes. Works for me...

PP xx

• Keep strong Lorna, or I may have to come round to ( were are you anyway ) with my docs

• Ha Leeds, great another Tyke, we will soon take over the world

• Ha Leeds, great another Tyke, we will soon take over the world

not totally....came to Leeds due to meeting a Yorkshire Man....

Love Leeds, Love Yorkshire BUT I'm a very proud Scot...:cool:

• Hi Lorna,

Just back from work, last post was at 11 this morning. how was the rest of your day. Hope you're having a better day off this afternoon. Keep strong, it's worth it!

• Hi Lorna

from your posts i can see you have been feeling the same as me. I havent been on here coz of how i was feeling but now im sad i wasnt here for you.

How are you doing hun? Are you feeling any better? I am feeling a bit better but it feels like such a long hard process to go through. We will get there you know.

Let me know how you are?

lots of hugs

You may also like...